Monday, July 23, 2012

Fast and Furious

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm busy.  As I've mentioned, I own a Franchise and am in the process of opening my second location.  Most nights I'm buried deep in e-mails and paperwork until hitting the sack late.  I'm scheduled to open August 4th so I hope to get some breathing room after that.

I have a couple things stacked up to post:

Bowman 17 years cask - new release last month
Springbank Scotch
Personal barrel pick reviews
Irish Blind Tasting results
Pipe Tobacco - anybody else enjoy a good evening smoke?  I'll review a couple tobacco's I've enjoyed recently.

I do miss posting here on Bourbon Dork and hope to be back in full swing soon.  As I take a quick break to make this post, I am enjoying a Julio's release of Weller Centennial done back about 5 or 6 years ago.  Superb pour.

3 comments:

  1. Personally I'm a big fan 2015. I like Black XX a lot as well, and 1792 of course. C&D has some good ones as well. Too many good choices to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations. I just ordered a couple of tins; McClellands Anniversary, McClellands Wilderness, Dunhill Navy Rolls and 3 Oaks Syrian also from McClelland. I really enjoy a good cigar but that's been to the detriment of smoking my pipe which I plan to change.

      Delete
    2. McClellands Anniversary is quite a good choice. I've not had the others though. I love a good cigar, but I love smoking my pipes much more.
      Looking forward to your reviews.

      Delete