Thursday, October 2, 2014

Back in Business

I can't believe it's been two months since my last post.  It's been one crazy year.  During my hiatus, all the Spring 2014 barrel picks arrived and included a new addition to our regular lineup; Knob Creek 120.  I was skeptical since I'm typically not a Beam fan but these three picks are fantastic. 

My life is now getting to a more normal pace (even though yesterday was a 12 hr day and today 10 hrs) I can get back to spending time writing about all things whiskey. 

Very sorry for the absence but sometimes, life takes over.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. It's been a tough year and I've missed writing about my passion. I hope to start working on a number of posts in the next week or so. Thanks for hanging with me.

      Cheers.

      Delete