Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy yet again....

So you don't think I tripped on garden hose and cracked my head on the pavement....I'm alive and well. There are certain times where the business and busyness of life overtakes other activities like drinking, watching a little TV, hitting a bucket of balls at the driving range or updating a blog. My day job has me fully engaged during the day and I have no time for online goofing off during a lunch break that I haven't taken in say two weeks. As many of you may (or may not know) I also own a Franchise that my good brother does a fine job managing while I'm off doing IT work at my paying job. My Franchise work consists of doing all the financial and administrative duties after hours as well as working on getting funding for our next location which I'm knee deep in as I type. On top of that, I also sit on the IT Advisory Committee for the Franchisor. Those duties sometimes take me out of town as it did this last weekend. I spent a glorious weekend walking through McCormick Place in Chicago for the National Restaurant Association annual convention. I was there doing some fact finding and am in the process of writing a report on my findings. So, I say all that to let you fine folks (and dorks) know that I'm not shirking my duties as lead dork but time is not on my side right now. I wanted to write this short posting just to let you know that I do have some stuff in the works and to say thanks for being patient and giving me the opportunity to entertain you about my bourbon musings. I'll have some updates this weekend. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously life is still pretty hectic for you. Here's to hoping things get back to whatever normal is for you soon. This dork misses your posts!

    ReplyDelete